Attendee Information and Registration
Attendee registration for the 2017 Spring Convention and Trade Show is open!
Click here to register
View Spring Convention Brochure
Attendees may earn up to 13 continuing education (CEU) hours: Monday - 5 hours , Tuesday - 4 hours and Wednesday - 4 hours available.
13 hours CEUs approved for NH/RCAL/ADC. 12 CEUs approved for HH Administrators.
4 hours approved for CDM.
- Membership must be current, as of March 31, to receive member pricing.
- All registrations must be paid in full by April 26, 2017.
- Online registration closes April 21.
After April 21st, late registration fees apply.
- Conference materials, handouts and CEU Certificates will be emailed to conference attendees. Use individual attendee email addresses, as marked on attendee registration form, so we have a valid email address to send materials to each registered attendee.
2017 Convention Attendee Registration Options
OAHCP Earlybird Member Pricing (ends April 7):
1 day member: Administrator $299/staff $149
2 day member: Administrator $399/staff $199
3 day member: Administrator $499/staff $249
Non-Member Pricing (Earlybird discount pricing not available for non-members):
1 day registration: Administrator $549/staff $299
2 day registration: Administrator $649/staff $349
3 day registration: Administrator $749/staff $399
Convention Attendee Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received before Monday, April 3, 2017 will receive full registration refund.
- Cancellations received between Monday, April 3rd and Sunday, April 16, 2017 will receive 50% refund.
- NO refund or credit available on or after Monday, April 17th; however substitution is allowed.
- Contact OAHCP at 405-524-8338 from April 21st to April 26th of any substitutions. After April 26th substitution will be handled on-site at the walk-in desk at convention.
- Cancellations must be faxed 405-524-8354 or emailed to email@example.com before first day of convention.
Earlybird Registration: March 20-April 7
Regular Registration: April 8-21
Late Registration (online registration closes): April 22-26.
Manual registration via paper/faxed registration form is accessed a $150.00 fee, in addition to regular registration rate.
The paper registration form will be available here when online registration closes April 21st.
Onsite/walk-in registration: April 27-May 3 (Additional $200.00 onsite registration fee, is applicable).
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact OAHCP at 405-524-8338.