Attendee Information and Registration
Online attendee registration for the 2017 Spring Convention and Trade Show has closed.
PAID registration will be accepted on-site with an additional $200 over regular registration fee.
View Spring Convention Brochure
View Spring Convention Schedule
View Spring Convention Handouts
Attendees may earn up to 13 continuing education (CEU) hours: Monday - 5 hours , Tuesday - 4 hours and Wednesday - 4 hours available.
13 hours CEUs approved for NH/RCAL/ADC. 12 CEUs approved for HH Administrators.
4 hours approved for CDM.
- Membership must be current, as of March 31, to receive member pricing.
- All registrations must be paid in full by April 26, 2017.
- Online registration closed April 21.
After April 21st, late registration fees apply.
- Conference lecture materials/handouts have been emailed to conference attendees, using the individual attendee email address, as entered on the registration form.
- CEU Certificates will be been emailed to conference attendees after the conference. We will send CEU Certificates to the individual attendee email address entered on attendee registration form.
2017 Convention Attendee Registration Options
OAHCP Regular Registration/Member Pricing:
1 day member: Administrator $349/staff $199
2 day member: Administrator $449/staff $249
3 day member: Administrator $549/staff $299
OAHCP Regular Registration/Non-Member Pricing:
1 day registration: Administrator $549/staff $299
2 day registration: Administrator $649/staff $349
3 day registration: Administrator $749/staff $399
Convention Attendee Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received before Monday, April 3, 2017 will receive full registration refund.
- Cancellations received between Monday, April 3rd and Sunday, April 16, 2017 will receive 50% refund.
- NO refund or credit available on or after Monday, April 17th; however substitution is allowed.
- Contact OAHCP at 405-524-8338 from April 21st to April 26th of any substitutions. After April 26th substitution will be handled on-site at the walk-in desk at convention.
- Cancellations must be faxed 405-524-8354 or emailed to email@example.com before first day of convention.
Earlybird Registration: March 20-April 7
Regular Registration: April 8-21
Late Registration: April 22-26.
Manual registration: via paper/faxed registration form. Additional $150.00 fee, in addition to regular registration rate, is applicable.
Onsite/walk-in registration: April 27-May 3. Additional $200.00 onsite registration fee, is applicable.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact OAHCP at 405-524-8338.